Pall-ex is accelerating its growth into the B2C market thanks to a six-figure IT investment that will revolutionise freight visibility for customers across the network.
Developed in-house by the Pall-Ex IT team, Mynexus will provide next-level track and trace capabilities on consignments across the firm’s UK delivery network. Created with input from Pall-Ex’s own members, B2B customers and B2C customers, the MyNexus software will provide full visibility on all consignments for the first time.
My Nexus Features include:
- A customer-friendly interface
- Real-time GPS tracking
- Customised dashboards
- A range of viewing options, from consignment overviews to detailed pallet information
- An integrated address book
- Bespoke KPI reports
- Identifies location delivery restrictions
- Highlights delivery surcharges and service levels in remote or rural locations
- Images of consignments documented with electronic proof-of-delivery and geo-tagging